- Year One Garry Fabian Miller: Year One 2007<br />hardback book <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£30.00 </div>
Garry Fabian Miller
PHOTOGRAPHS BY GARRY FABIAN MILLER
with a text by Edmund de Waal
Year One presents a major new body of work by Garry Fabian Miller. This unique book charts a year of artistic experiment and explores Fabian Miller’s continuing interest in the nature and possibilities of light both as medium and subject. Since 1984 Fabian Miller has explored the bounds of making photographic images without a camera to create essentially abstract works that look back to the earliest photographic experiments of the nineteenth century, and which confirm his position as one of the most inventive and forward-thinking artists working with photography today.
Year One contains an introductory essay by Edmund de Waal, artist, writer, curator and lecturer.
- > More on Garry Fabian Miller
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Middle Place
- > Exhibition - A Little Bit of Magic Realised
- > Exhibition - Shadow Catchers at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Colours
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller & Edmund de Waal
- > Exhibition - Exposure: Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - From Here to Eternity