- liversidge_rubber_bands_web Untitled 2011<br />silver, acrylic paint, watercolour (nine parts)<br />edition of 3<br />5 x 5 cm each; overall dimensions variable <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£3600 inc VAT </div>
Peter Liversidge’s work often takes the everyday and raises it in some small but magical way. With this new edition, Liversidge has cast nine rubber bands in silver and then painstakingly painted them to make them look like the real thing.
The experience of handling Liversidge’s replica bands is rather wonderful. The pieces are heavy and rigid – a stark contrast to the original objects that inspired the work.
This edition comes with a signed and numbered Proposal certificate.
Please note; the price listed includes a local sales tax at 20%. For online orders outwith the European Community, this tax will be deducted from your shopping basket, when setting your delivery location.
- > More on Peter Liversidge
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Peter Liversidge
- > Exhibition - FOUND - Art Basel Miami Beach 2017 - Booth I10
- > Exhibition - and per se and: Part XVIII - Alexander Calder & Peter Liversidge
- > Exhibition - Ingleby at the Fitzrovia Chapel, London
- > Exhibition - Peter Liversidge: doppelgänger
- > Exhibition - Gravity's Rainbow
- > Exhibition - The Thrill of it All
- > Exhibition - Ingleby Gallery at Miami Beach 2009
- > Exhibition - Sometimes Making Something Leads to Nothing
- > Exhibition - Peter Liversidge Freestyle Stand at Art Forum Berlin, November, 2008
- > Exhibition - Peter Liversidge & Fischli + Weiss
- > Exhibition - Peter Liversidge: Fair Proposals
- > Exhibition - For They Know Not What They Do
- > Exhibition - Peter Liversidge: Festival Proposals