- James Hugonin 2010 exhibition catalogue James Hugonin 2010<br />hardback book <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£25.00 </div>
James Hugonin 2010 exhibition catalogue
This 68-page hardcover book was published by Ingleby Gallery in 2010 to coincide with James Hugonin’s major solo exhibition. The exhibition marked the end of Hugonin’s Untitled series of paintings – an important body of work made over a 22 year period.
This beautifully illustrated publication provides an excellent insight into Hugonin’s practice and includes an essay The Nature of Colour by Reverend Richard Davey.
- > More on James Hugonin
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by James Hugonin
- > Exhibition - and per se and: part XI - James Hugonin and Giorgio Morandi
- > Exhibition - and per se and: Part X - Agnes Martin & James Hugonin
- > Exhibition - James Hugonin - Binary Rhythm: Paintings 2010 -2015
- > Exhibition - James Hugonin
- > Exhibition - James Hugonin & Howard Skempton