- da_end_of_love_web End of Love paperback book<br />published by Modern Art Oxford, 2010 <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£12 </div>
End of Love
Published on the occasion of the exhibition David Austen: End of Love at Modern Art Oxford in December 2010.
This book focusses on David Austen’s film End of Love, starring Vicky McClure, Elliot Cowan and Joseph Mawle. Set on the stage of an empty London theatre, the film follows the moving and vulnerable performances of twelve broken, love-torn, and marginal characters. The work is a poetic expression of love’s elusiveness, the non-linearity of time, and fleeting facets of personal memory.
This book is fully-illustrated and contains an essay by Nigel Prince, Curator, Ikon Gallery, Birmingham.
- > More on David Austen
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by David Austen
- > Exhibition - David Austen
- > Exhibition - Billboard for Edinburgh: David Austen
- > Exhibition - David Austen: My love, I have been digging up my own bones in the garden again
- > Exhibition - David Austen & Man Ray
- > Exhibition - GREEN ELECTRIC MORNING
- > Exhibition - EDITION
- > Exhibition - Who's Afraid of Red, Yellow and Blue?