- Thoughts of a Night Sea Thoughts of the Night Sea 2003<br />hardback book <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£25.00 </div>
Garry Fabian Miller
Thoughts of a Night Sea
Full colour illustrations of cameraless photographs from Garry Fabian Miller’s series ‘Thoughts of a Night Sea’ alongside meditations on the works by poet and writer Lavinia Greeenlaw.
Published by Merrell in association with the Ingleby Gallery, Purdy Hicks Gallery and Nichido Contemporary Art.
- > More on Garry Fabian Miller
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - Jacob's Ladder
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Middle Place
- > Exhibition - A Little Bit of Magic Realised
- > Exhibition - Shadow Catchers at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Colours
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller & Edmund de Waal
- > Exhibition - Exposure: Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - From Here to Eternity