- The Colour of Time The Colour of Time 2010<br />hardback book, 192 pages<br />25 x 25cm <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£29.95 </div>
Garry Fabian Miller
The Colour of Time
The Colour of Time is a retrospective overview of the work of Garry Fabian Miller.
For over 30 years, Garry Fabian Miller has challenged perceptions of contemporary photography. Miller is one of very few photographers to investigate the possibilities of camera-less photography – reducing this medium to its bare essentials; light and light-sensitive paper.
The Colour of Time beautifully reproduces Miller’s innovative work and includes insightful new essays by Adam Nicolson, Marina Warner and Nigel Warburton.
- > More on Garry Fabian Miller
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - Jacob's Ladder
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Middle Place
- > Exhibition - A Little Bit of Magic Realised
- > Exhibition - Shadow Catchers at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Colours
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller & Edmund de Waal
- > Exhibition - Exposure: Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - From Here to Eternity