- gfm_home_dartmoor_web Home Dartmoor 2012<br />hardback book<br />160 pages <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£16 </div>
Garry Fabian Miller
This new hardback book has been published to coincide with Garry Fabian Miller’s exhibition Home Dartmoor at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery in Exeter (31 March – 24 June 2012).
The exhibition is a moving tribute to Dartmoor, which has been Miller’s home and inspiration for over 23 years. Alongside Miller’s cameraless-photographs are artefacts from RAMM’s own archive, curated by Dr Tom Greeves.
This hardback clothbound publication has 160 pages and includes 76 colour plates. The book is published by Filtow, Newton Abbot.
- > More on Garry Fabian Miller
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Middle Place
- > Exhibition - A Little Bit of Magic Realised
- > Exhibition - Shadow Catchers at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Colours
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller & Edmund de Waal
- > Exhibition - Exposure: Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - From Here to Eternity