- Exposure Exposure 2005<br />hardback book <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£10.00 </div>
Garry Fabian Miller
This volume was published to celebrate the exhibition ‘Exposure’ by Garry Fabian Miller at the Ingleby Gallery from 23 September – 5 November, 2005.
Works from this most recent series, inspired by the time he has spent on the Hebridean Island of Tiree, are vividly illustrated in the book with an accompanying text by Ian Warrell, curator of the Turner Collection at the Tate.
The publication also contains a short text by Richard Ingleby, and a full biography of the artist.
Published by the Ingleby Gallery in an edition of 1000 copies.
A special edition of this publication is available containing an original dye destruction print relating to the Exposure series in an edition of 20 (plus 5 artist proofs), signed and numbered by the artist.
- > More on Garry Fabian Miller
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - Jacob's Ladder
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Middle Place
- > Exhibition - A Little Bit of Magic Realised
- > Exhibition - Shadow Catchers at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller: The Colours
- > Exhibition - Garry Fabian Miller & Edmund de Waal
- > Exhibition - Exposure: Garry Fabian Miller
- > Exhibition - From Here to Eternity