- Callum Innes Callum Innes 2004<br />hardback book <div id="bpebox" style="margin: 5px 0 5px 0; color:#666;">£10.00 </div>
Published by the Ingleby Gallery in November 2004 to celebrate our third solo exhibition with Callum Innes.
Clothbound in brown linen and published in an edition of 1000 copies, this catalogue contains full colour illustrations and details of works from the Exposed Paintings, Resonance and Agitated Verticals series.
- > More on Callum Innes
- > View Books, Prints & Editions by Callum Innes
- > Exhibition - and per se and: part IX - Callum Innes & Agnes Martin
- > Exhibition - Callum Innes: Works on Paper 1989 - 2012
- > Exhibition - Callum Innes: I look to you
- > Exhibition - Sometimes Making Something Leads to Nothing
- > Exhibition - Callum Innes & Hiroshi Sugimoto
- > Exhibition - EDITION
- > Exhibition - Who's Afraid of Red, Yellow and Blue?
- > Exhibition - Callum Innes